Pages

Thursday 28 April 2016

Breakfast Jars

Who else finds making breakfast a drag?!

Lexi loves oats but there are days when I just don't feel like cooking it (yes, I know it's quick!). 

I've found the perfect solution. Oat breakfast jars.


Start with a layer of oats, drizzle a little honey on top and then add yoghurt on top. Then you can add other bits and pieces to spice it up.


I like adding chia seeds to the oats and a dash of cinnamon. Actually, a lot of cinnamon. I usually top the yoghurt with whatever fruit is in the house. Both Lexi and I love it with strawberries on top. This batch got an extra little treat.... Reese's peanut butter chips. Yumminess!

Seal well and store in the fridge. You can make these 2 days ahead. 

Happy eating!
Candice & Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment